The IIPGH organisational structure consists of the Executive Council, the Advisory Council, the Executive Director, Working Groups, Societies and Women in ICT.
OUR MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
- Telecommunication professionals: – Engineers, Technicians, Riggers, Technical Managers
- Radio&Television: – Installation Engineers, designers, technicians, Riggers
- Phone & Computer Technicians: – Repairers and assembling engineers, technicians
- Security System installers: – Engineers, designers, installers
- ICT professionals – Network engineers, installers, and data center analysts, etc.
- ICT Management
- Software developers – system analyst and engineers who develop Apps
- ICT Training Institutions – NIIT, IPMC, Admin Telecom etc…
- Tertiary Students
- National Service Secretariat – ICT graduates
- IIPGH is open to all ICT Professionals across all domains, any other professional with interest in ICT, Students and all stakeholders in the ICT space.
- A prospective member shall register online and pay annual dues of 200 Ghana Cedis (Professional) or 50 Ghana Cedis (Student) via membership portal https://membership.iipgh.org
- A person shall be recognized as a general member of IIPGH when he/she is allocated a membership ID; and a certified member when he/she has undertaken IIPGH program certification.
Professional: 200 Ghana Cedis
Student: 50 Ghana Cedis
Login to your membership profile via https://membership.iipgh.org after registering