Business Analyst should have several years of experience in business management or Preferably I.T, Banking or Fintech. He or She must also have several years of experience in implementing new systems and providing training on how to to use these systems to their teammates.
A Business Analyst must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Computer Science or a similar field. A Master’s Degree in Business Information Systems is also useful.
Business Analyst researches how an organization operates and how this operation affects its revenue. They use the information collected to suggest improvements to business processes and maximize efficiency and revenue. Business Analysts also implement business solutions and also help train new employees to understand the benefit of the solution and how best to implement it. Business analysts Will spend most of his or her workday in an office setting or may work in-house, remotely if necessary.
- Analyzing the structure of a business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying any problems with the current business model
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Preparing and delivering a report of their findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Hiring, monitoring and overseeing the IT team members
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Carrying out periodic quality checks
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques
- Working knowledge of relevant business management principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of word processing tools and other relevant software packages