The web has becoming a dangerous place so protect yourself when you go online.
1. Limit the personal information you put online especially on social media sites.
2. Some show trails of every activity. This is dangerous.
3. Do not put all your family information with pictures of every member on social media sites.
4. Do not accept friendship requests from people you do not know.
5. Do not accept friendship requests from your friends who are already connected to you without verifying the authenticity of the account.
I hope this helps.
This tip is brought to you courtesy of the Institute of ICT Professionals, Ghana.
Kindly share feedback on +233274333510 (WhatsApp) or email@example.com
Follow us on www.iipgh.org