1. Make sure you connect to the right network. Beware of “spoof” or fake network setup by hackers.
2. Only connect to WiFi network that are password protected.
3. It is safe to stick to HTTPS sites as they are secure.
4. Use VPN as it encrypts data that you send with your device.
5. Turn off any kind of file-sharing option on your device when not in use.
I hope this helps.
This tip is brought to you courtesy of the Institute of ICT Professionals, Ghana.
Kindly share feedback on +233274333510 (WhatsApp ) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on www.iipgh.org