The Institute plans to build a strong female wing that will be the vehicle for influencing the participation of girls and women in the ICT industry in Ghana.
The Institute shall create a female wing which shall be called Women In ICT (WII).
- Any female member of the Institute automatically becomes part of the Women In ICT group
- The Women In ICT (WII) shall elect its Chair and Secretary.
- The Chair and Secretary shall have tenure of three (3) years after which they may stand for re-election.
- Eligible voters of Women In ICT elections shall be all female members of the Institute in good standing.
- In addition to Women In ICT group, all female members may join societies that match their domain of practice and professional interests.