The Institute of ICT Professionals, Ghana (IIPGH) is a non-profit professional body which is made up of professionals in various domains of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) practice. The Institute is a connector of ICT professionals from Government MDAs, educational institutions, corporate organizations, start-ups, investors and the civil society organizations to create a vibrant ICT ecosystem. The organization aims at using its platform to equip professionals and students with skills in emerging technologies needed for entrepreneurship and employment in today’s fast moving technological world. In addition, use the expertise at its disposal to advice government and other stakeholders on best practices and public policies that would enable the use of ICT in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Visit our website: www.iipgh.org for more information.
We are currently seeking a Membership Manager to join us on a voluntary basis. The Membership Manager will be responsible for activities that include membership recruitment, retention, and services to achieve growth objectives as well as following up for dues payments, promoting annual general meetings, conferences, Online training programmes, certification, elections, and publications for the benefit of members. The position oversees key member benefits, segmentation programming, online communities, elements of membership processing, and data management. This position assists with leadership efforts in support of these objectives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy plan for member recruitment and retention.
- Support Chapters’ grassroots efforts in membership recruitment, retention, and service.
- Develop and implement new and renewed member recognition initiatives.
- Provide support to initiatives to increase membership from minority groups backgrounds.
- Develop and implement an integrated program to promote activities, including the annual general meeting, conferences, certification, publications, career center, and other membership programmes.
- Serve as the staff liaison to various local and students chapters.
- Develop member engagement strategies that improve member retention, oversee membership Communities, and social media activities.
- Oversee aspects of membership processing including the accuracy of member records to ensure the quality of the information in the IIPGH database.
Skills and Experience Required
- Candidates should have knowledge, interest or experience in communications, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies; web content management; e-mail marketing; and another membership-based communications technology.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Effectively work with staff, both individually and in a team environment.
- Effectively work with volunteers at all levels (leadership, members, committees, etc.)
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, make decisions and take action, exercising solid independent judgment
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates should contact the organization on: +233 274 333 510(on phone or WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org. For e-mails, the subject line must read “Partnership Manager”.