The Institute of ICT Professionals, Ghana (IIPGH) is a non-profit professional body which is made up of professionals in various domains of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) practice. The Institute is a connector of ICT professionals from Government MDAs, educational institutions, corporate organizations, start-ups, investors and the civil society organizations to create a vibrant ICT ecosystem. The organization aims at using its platform to equip professionals and students with skills in emerging technologies needed for entrepreneurship and employment in today’s fast moving technological world. In addition, use the expertise at its disposal to advice government and other stakeholders on best practices and public policies that would enable the use of ICT in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Visit our website: www.iipgh.org for more information.
We are currently seeking a Professionals Services Development Manager to join us on a voluntary basis.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for acquiring clients for whom IIPGH will consult and offer ICT solutions and services. The candidate must have a strong relationship and extensive network that will help in developing pipelines of business upon joining the organization. The candidate will handle all elements of the sales process from lead generation, initial meetings to the subsequent contract negotiations. The individual has to be comfortable as a “hunter”. Experience selling ICT services will be a plus.
- Research prospective accounts in the ICT industry, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the ICT industry, companies, projects, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
Skills and Experience Required
- Candidates should have knowledge, interest or experience in Business Development, Project Management, Market, selling ICT Services and Product Engineering Solutions.
- Possess analytical abilities to problem solve and offer new/alternate solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the advantages of our expertise.
- Detail-oriented, very organized, and ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple client engagements of various sizes/types
- Be credible, professional and act with integrity at all times.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Effectively work with staff, both individually and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Interested candidates should contact the organization on: +233 274 333 510(on phone or WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org. For e-mails, the subject line must read “Professional Services Development Manager”.