The Institute of ICT Professionals, Ghana (IIPGH) is a non-profit professional body which is made up of professionals in various domains of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) practice. The Institute is a connector of ICT professionals from Government MDAs, educational institutions, corporate organizations, start-ups, investors and the civil society organizations to create a vibrant ICT ecosystem. The organization aims at using its platform to equip professionals and students with skills in emerging technologies needed for entrepreneurship and employment in today’s fast moving technological world. In addition, use the expertise at its disposal to advice government and other stakeholders on best practices and public policies that would enable the use of ICT in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Visit our website: www.iipgh.org for more information.
We are currently seeking a Partnership Manager to work join our team on a voluntary basis. This role is responsible for developing partnership strategies and engaging the partners of the Institute for collaborations. Also, the Partnership Manager will oversee sponsorship acquisition efforts, partnership development and management efforts for a non-profit organization that connects all stakeholders in the ICT ecosystem in order to create a vibrant ICT ecosystem in Ghana. Ensure excellent partner relationships and team management.
- Strategic planning, development and management of key partners of IIPGH
- Strategize and collaborate with division heads to align sponsorship opportunities with IIPGH’s strategy and goals
- Develop creative ways to partner with organizations in order to maximize their involvement and support of Social Enterprises programmes, projects and activities.
- Oversee development and effective use of partner communications/sales tools (PDFs) for each project (Sponsor Overview, etc.)
- Create a Research Guide for each project, defining companies and subjects to research for sponsorship
- Oversee success metrics, tracking and reporting of sponsor acquisition efforts, including Project Report, Partnership Master Plan Reporting and multi-team communication
- Strategically identify key high-level targets; responsible for directly confirming sponsorships to drive support for programmes, projects and activities of IIPGH
- Manage sponsor deliverable process to ensure sponsorship commitments are delivered
- Manage all pre-event and onsite partnership relations and communications, ensuring excellent support and overall experience
- Train, mentor and manage the partnership management team, ensuring the goals of IIPGH and its projects are met
- Revise all partnership management master templates as necessary; execute and manage adoption by team
- Manage the partnership management team, providing guidance and setting goals
Skills and Abilities Required
- Proven ability to lead and project manage large and simultaneous projects, defining and implementing goals while maintaining scope, budget and schedule.
- Strong client relationship management, sales and customer service skills, with the ability to inform and persuade people.
- Ability to work cohesively with a team and also independently with strong initiative and proactive involvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication and sales skills, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, clients and team.
- Ability to initiate and negotiate high value contracts to help meet event and company revenue goals
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output. o Ability to effectively solve problems, make decisions and take action, exercising solid independent judgment
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Candidates should have knowledge, interest or experience in business development, Relationship Management, fundraising and/or sponsorship sales.
- Good leadership skills with previous project and/or team management experience.
- Strong knowledge of the event industry, trends, and strategies.
- Strong work ethic, and good moral judgment.
- experience successfully leading and motivating a professional team.
- Experience as a Development Manager, Partnership Manager or similar position in non-profit or social change organizations is a plus.
Interested candidates should contact the organization on: +233 274 333 510(on phone or WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org. For e-mails, the subject line must read “Partnership Manager”.